Monday, February 12, 2007

My lucky day!

On last Sunday, 11/02/07 me and my family went to Seremban 2 for CNY shopping. We stopped at lobak for breakfast cum lunch at around 11.30am. So and so..after finished, we make a move to Jusco but on the way near to Damai cai lobak, one bloody mat rempit, bisu and pekak hits my beautiful botot kereta red ferrari..ooihhh '""BANGGG" and red ferrari bergegar...... I come out and saw this guy which cannot talk and also deaf. So below is my conversation with mat pekak and bisu ... ( but ignore the knife okey..angry punya pasal ).



After discussed i requested mat b&p to pay me RM 50 and he agreed and asking me to follow him to the Maybank to take the money. So beginning we thought it should be okey ... so we follow and suddenly the mat b&p seluk to another junction and run away.. so we angryly follow the mat b&p to unknown direction..somehow we managed to get close the mat b&p .. but the mat b&p pretending don't know lah.. so we horn this b&p .....and ohhh..shit.. he is pekak..so no wonder he never look back even we continue to horn.... well..until one slope at 45' degree up the hills there is where he demolished himself from us. .. ANGRY NYA.....SHIT!#*&!@. ( you know lah red ferrari with already more than 300K km mileages and 11 years services which do not have any dictionary of "pick up" in his life. ). After loosing sign of b&p, we still can laughing thinking of how we are being cheated by such person. I'm thinking if red ferrari has dictionary of "pickup" then we might not loosing him. Well.. I think i should take few numbers and strike at TT, M and Pan..and hopefully I will hits it before CNY. Anyway all of us in safe conditions and back to home by 5.00pm...





No comments: