Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Twister at my house area.

Here is few photos of what happened at my place, beranang selangor. Twister started nearby my block and it started with "fury" and "anger". I do not managed to record a video or photo of the mini twister ( as claim by others ) where it happened in just a few minutes only. Luckly there's no one injure except a few cars hits badly by the zinks and woods which falled down from the roof.



The zink are still hangin at the roof of my neighbor block. The "bomba-man" is trying to bring down the zink cause it's hanging on top of the entrance/exit of the block.



pretty ..pretty... ...
one of the zink fallen half way at my block. ..just below my beautiful flat.....oh what happen man..!

..adik..boleh buat kuali masak tau...( " bro ..can use as wok for cooking" )...hahaha!
..scenery after mini twister...


..oh..my lovely honda...scratches here and there...emm...so sad.
..my neighbor block..

my block..lucky another site of my house...

...fuusssss

No comments: