Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009..........YAHOOOOOOO!



today was the day .. we looking forwards after facing a tough year 2008.

the youngest girl... is growing, curious, learning and energetic....my energy lost to her.

the eldest sister...getting taller, girlish, and a spender... my pocket getting empty.

the boy...well...he is my hero, going to school this year and still manja....my bank saving in a alert level..

...and for mummy and me..... white or so called grey hairs getting more and more....

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR..............................................................:-)

4 comments:

Evelyn Laiyap said...

Happy New Year daddy!!

zzkang said...

happy 2009 bro!! :D

absmali said...

Orang kaya, happy new year 2009..tahun ni tambah lagi 3 rumah..

X-men said...

happy new year to alllll....wish all the best for this new year....