Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jeram Toi - Watch up when you at waterfall.

Last friday, with my back still feel pain, i drive my kancil to rural area far away from my house and end up at waterfall - Jeram Toi. I love nature.. i love waterfall of course... so i stop and climb up to have a look on this waterfall which i never been before. Quite quiet.
I reached 1 level where there is a place for swim ( they block the water to become a pond). I only saw 2 guys. So i take a rest and after 10 min i woke up and taking waterfall photos and at the same time, i saw 1 guy and 2 girls ( all young ) coming. They climbed one level higher for their spot. After few minutes, suddenly i saw one of the guy (before ) climb up and peeping on those teenage.
If you look properly ..i think you can see this guy on the photo.



2 comments:

Evelyn Laiyap said...

Feeling good dy? :)

X-men said...

better... tersangat better...