Friday, May 22, 2009

Pulau Sapi, Sabah.

These photos shows the place where me and my wife had vacation before we're getting married. Pulau Sapi, Kota Kinabalu Sabah.... :-D. That back to 1998 ..maybe. It's only take about 20 -30 minutes speed boat ride.



Remarks : correction of my english

Originally Posted by kcbong23
Hi Pyoung,
This mean my sentence wrong ?. Yes. Can i says that my sentence still can be used and "before we're getting married" was correct? No. Thanks

Dear kcbong:

It would help to know the precise order of events, but in general, 'before we're getting married' will be awkward, if not incorrect.
Again, presuming that first (1) you went on vacation, and then (2) you got married, the sentence would be:
These photos show the place where my wife and I had our (or 'a') vacation before we got married. I hope this helps,Petra

hahahah what a nonsense english i using for my blog... :-D










The beach of white sands, clear water and ...etc. I still remember taking photos together with ivy at the jetty. hahahaha!..what a remembrance.!

No comments: