Thursday, July 16, 2009

My checkup at Kajang Hospital.

This morning i was at Kajang Hospital for me kidney medical checkup. This is the second one.. as the first one quite consider fast which i was scan for ultra sound near to my waist. The first one end at 12 pm. . so and so.. i thought this round would be the same. After send the kids to kinder, i off to the hospital and get the number. Number 1044. Don't worry ..i not believe too much on number..okey. After taken the number... i need to wait at another room. Very surprising, there were so many people inside... and the number shows on the screen was just number 2.

Well.. actually not surprise lah. So i just sit and wait. . and the number keep on changin.. 3..4...5.. and so on. Don't really know what to do.. i just picked one book...( not many choice ). .. and started to read. Wow.. after almost 1 hour reading, i look at the screen...ahhh no. 20. So i started to check with the nurse there..and they said they follow the last 2 digits.. mean my turn would be number 44...lah.
Okey. that fine for me. So ..i just go out from the room and walk here and there.. go to my car which i parked quite far... just to check if the windows was closed. I turn back and walk to the room again .. and see the number is just 33.. at it already 12. 30pm. .. gosshhh ..i really tired waiting man. ..
waiting really make me sleepy and tired. I wonder how these people can sit and wait until their number been call out. I cannot.. i must walk here and there or do something. ..
okey around 1.30 my number was screen out.. i jump from my sit and piannnn ( like magic lah )..i inside the doctor room.. but there is no doc .. the nurse pass my my docu.... and i wait..

okey.. after few minutes waiting an india doctor come in.. and call me.. i felt release... now is my turn . So the doc ask many questions.. and i try to give as accurate infor as i can..
and then the doc ask me to take blood test and urine sample. . okey that's fine for me. When i can know the result...well ..in next appointment. binggo.. again.. this time... i should know what to do ... next round.. take the number and go to shopping for at least 2 hours .. and back to hospital...and still can guarantee.. the number will not be by pass...

I finished at 3 pm... rush back to office. Boss not around.. so just sit and do my works again. What a day.! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how to make a kindney medical check up?? how to make an appointment??