Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sg. Tekala Semenyih

This week i went to Sg. Tekala near to Semenyih's Dam. Because it was week days .. no many people around..but the entrance still charging RM 1 for adult. Quite piss with the entrance fees.. as i think not reasonable ..
Anyway... enjoy the photos taken below. Sorry..all the photos taken without any adhancement.










.. taken macro...

















































..taken macro.

..this was the last photo i taken at the top of the waterfall.. and that time already 5pm. There is no one around and it was very quiet and the further i walk the place is quiesce. I thought of taking few more photos so i towards down to the river bank when out of sudden my goose bump raise straight... oh my goooesss.... that's really scare me. I never thought of anythings but my goose bump standing... you know what i mean...
I turned back to see if there is anything "funny" and there was nothing. I look left n right and back for few round.. and yet i did not see anything. But my goose bump still standing straight. And not only that, even i felt my hair is standing straight up. The place spooky. I did not dare to take any photos anymore...i just turned back and climb up again and start to walk back... and again my goose bump is playing a joke on me ... ohhhh gooessss i felt terrible... and nervous for nothing... of course i was pretending there was nothing... and after further from that area... when only my goose bump back to normal. ... maybe i would bring someone in future to explore this waterfall... :-D






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great
information you might have right here on this post.
I will probably be coming again to your blog for extra soon.



Check out my website: 排名優化