Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photos of Chinese Beheaded by Japanese in Sino-Japan War (WWII)

These photos was sent to me thru email. These photos was taken during WWII and it happens in China. I believed the photos can somehow create discomfort to some viewers especially those chinese peoples... but my posts here is not about bringin out sentiments of chinese japanese but rather to share the cruelty of war without any feeling and mercy.
Just in case those who felt i should remove the photos, do let me know and i will take it out. Sorry in advanced.






















































These photos was taken long before i was born. For me these photos represent values to history. We who borned after the war might heard stories of WWII and not really can imagine the cruetly of the war..but with these photos, we able to learn that war will never a good idea in this century.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should be shown, things like this , should not be forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Please do not remove. I will show my children when they become adults.